You might be thinking that since your wedding day might only come around once in your lifetime, then it is mandatory to have a Southampton wedding photographer on hand to record the day. Definitely, you should get a wedding photographer because these memories are not going to occur every day in your life and the only avenue you get to replay them through is with the wedding photographs. However, simply hiring any wedding photographer will not guarantee that the eventual wedding photograph will be stunning.
What will guarantee you stunning photographers is when you hire the right Southampton wedding photographer that can see to capturing and preserving the memories of your wedding day for a lifetime. If the wedding photographer is one that is well acquainted with weddings, they will have their cameras out at every opportunity to document everything as they unfold. There is a difference between beautiful photographs in an album and beautiful well sequenced photographs that tell a story. Check out Southampton Wedding Photographer at www.jessicahaymanphotography.co.uk for examples of story telling images.
One important thing that needs to be deliberated upon before hiring a Southampton wedding photographer is how many photographers would be sufficient to cover my wedding? This is really important if your wedding venue is quite large or your guest list totals over 400. This way you get to know if one person alone can handle the event or should there be a backup wedding photographer to assist.
You also need to convey this question of the number of photographers to expect at your wedding to the contracted wedding photographer. There are photographers who bring their assistants to the event and some include it as part of the package they offer to couples. This is also the point where you should ask if the person you have been consulting with is the actual photographer of just a middle-man.
There are a lot of reasons why getting two wedding photographers can be beneficial to a client. Some of them are:
- You get twice the number of images. This is through the combined efforts of both photographers.
- The use of two photographers provides a contrast of shots especially when they are taken from different angles and in different settings.
- There can be two styles in use here. For example, you can have the photographer who shoots the formal stills and asks for you to look at the camera. You can also have the other photographer who is busy capturing the moment in a candid form.
- The presence of two shooters gives couples the opportunity to get a wide coverage of their wedding. It may happen that if you hire one wedding photographer, he or she may be too busy capturing one moment and might miss another relevant moment occurring in a different location. If there are two photographers, while one is tied up, the other can be free to scout the other happenings.
- Two photographers are also useful in situations where couples want pre wedding shots yet the partners are in different locations. One photographer can stay with the bride and the other can journey to where the groom is.